This sharp logo was adopted by Station 4 in 2011. The dates at the bottom of their maltese reflect important dates for Station 4. IFD Engine Company 4 was intially formed in 1872. In 1970, Washington Township Station 4 was established. In 2007, the two departments merged and thus a new tradition of IFD Station 4 began again at their Greenbriar firehouse.

The "Guardians of Greenbriar" are located on the far north side of Indianapolis just south of 86th Street. Their current firehouse is located at 8404 Ditch Rd and was re- dedicated in July 2013. It replaced an older station that was originally built in 1970 for the Washington Township FD. Station 4 serves a total population of 29,785 and covers 7.77 total square miles. Station 4 is bordered by Stations 6, 12 and 32. It is also bordered by Pike Township to the west and Carmel to the north.

Engine - Ladder - IEMS Medic


Powered by SmugMug Owner Log In