Untitled photo

Jefferson Township is located 15 miles west of Fort Wayne in southeastern Whitley County. The department was first organized as the Laud VFD in 1950. The Town of Laud was located on the Township line between Washington and Jefferson Townships. In 1986, the department became Jefferson Center VFD and moved east to their current location (much more centrally located in Jefferson Twp). JCVFD includes 18 all-volunteer members who respond to 175 runs each year. They provide Fire, Rescue and First Responder Medical protection to 3,000 residents and 36 square miles including all of Jefferson Township

Jefferson Center VFD Facebook Page


Powered by SmugMug Owner Log In