Untitled photo

The Town Of Knox is located 49 miles southwest of South Bend at the crossroads of US-35 and IN-8 in central Starke County. Knox/Center Twp FD was organized in July of 1911 by Henry Schricker who later became Governor of Indiana. This all-volunteer department currently includes 25 members who respond from two stations. KCTVFD provides Fire, Rescue and Medical First Responder protection to 36 square miles and 6,271 residents in the Town of Knox and Center Township. KCTVFD also protects half of Jackson Twp. under contract. Starke County EMS provides BLS transport county-wide.

Knox-Center Township FD Facebook Page


Powered by SmugMug Owner Log In