Untitled photo

Lawrenceburg is located 25 miles west of Cincinnati along US-50 in the far southeastern tip of Dearborn County. LFD is a combination department with a full-time Fire Chief, 6 career and 33 part-time/paid on call firefighters. There are also 2 paramedics on duty 24/7. LFD was originally founded in 1882 as Miami Fire Company #1 and Edenburg FC #2. In 1962, the Hilltop FC #3 became Lawrenceburg's third station. In July 2004, a new Headquarters station was dedicated with Companies 1 & 2 combining their apparatus and personnel. LFD now provides Fire, Rescue and ALS protection to approximately 5,000 residents and 5 square miles.

 Lawrenceburg FD Facebook Page


Powered by SmugMug Owner Log In